need a pedal board, which one?

Discuss internal affairs of pedals, guitars, amps and components etc...
Not focused on DIY.

need a pedal board, which one?

Postby jacobaf105 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 pm

well I am looking for a pedal board. Kinda leaning towards the pedaltrain line. I can build one but simply dont have the time.I am just starting my pedal board setup and dont know how many I will want in the end but right now need a home for my tone press and boss BD2, I will be getting hopefully a tone pump before they are gone and maybe another barber OD pedal. So I was looking at the pedaltrain mini or the pedaltrain pt1 with the hardshell case. I know the larger pedal will have more space than I need right now but I could keep adding on to it. Or should I just get the mini and stick with few good pedals. I only need OD and would like tremlo.

thanks
fender 72 deluxe tele, barber tonepress, digitech gsp 1101, peavey nashville 1000, rocktron velocity 300 and eminence big ben.
jacobaf105

Re: need a pedal board, which one?

Postby Humancapo » Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

The Pedaltrain boards are great, well made and lightweight. I've used the Nano, Mini and Jr.
with excellent results. It really comes down to how many pedals you need for the gig.
PRS, Fender and Alvarez-Yairi guitars. Vintage Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa and Crate amplifiers. Barber Pedals (LTD-SR, DDSS, Dual Discrete/SR-DDSS, 1/2 Gainer, Tone Press, Small Fry,Dirty Bomb and unLimiTeD) Keeley Compressor, T-Rex Reptile, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Sonic Research tuners and some vintage pedals.
http://www.myspace.com/jhayesgtr
Humancapo

Return to Nuts and Bolts