Dual UnLimiTeD on the way!

Discuss standard production effect pedals

Re: Dual UnLimiTeD on the way!

Postby Festus » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Wildwood Guitars just called....my Dual Unlimited is on the way! I'm as excited as a little girl. Sheesh. :oops: :D
Robin Rangers w/ WCRs, Robin Rawhides w/ Rio Grandes, Gibson LP Stnd Trad w/ WCRs;
Egnater Renegade, Fuchs/MusicMan Mod, Valvetech 50, Barber Echelon; Glaswerks 1x12TH w/EVM12L Classic, Avatar Vintage 1x12 w/ Celestion CL80; Eminence RW&B;
Barber B Custom SS, Direct Drive Low Gain, Tone Press, Hermida Dual Boost, Launch Pad, Retro-Sonic Chorus.
Clips soon!
Festus

Postby plan-x » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 pm

I am officially in the "on the way" group! :D Since I aready have a single unLimiTeD pedal...this will be like having 3 of em. :lol: :lol: :lol: I plan on using it on my gigging board. It's a smaller board than my main board and the space saving dual pedal was to good to pass up. I used to have a Tone pump in that position but let it go. :(
Plan-x
http://www.myspace.com/wichmanbrewster

Gain-Changer Tone Press (w/B-Buff) I Have had most Barbers
Timmy, Zendrive (Chorus, delay & wah....the usual stuff)
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic 2x12 combo / Traynor YCV-40 head conv / Cabs 1x12's, Detuned 2x12's (Stereo rig)

Parker Fly deluxe S2 (HSS), Nitefly P (HH)
plan-x

Postby Andy cowman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Shut up! Your all making me jealous!
I have to wait a few weeks for mine! Aaaaaaagh!
Tom Anderson hollow t classic,
Laney lc15 tube amp
Barber tone press with b-buff
Barber ddlg
Barber 1/2 gainer
B-Custom super sport
Barber duel unlimited. ( on the list!)
Mxr micro chorus

Elixir cables
Andy cowman

Postby plan-x » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh Andy..... :roll: One of these days you'll finally get to play one. :mrgreen:
Plan-x

Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic 2x12 combo / Traynor YCV-40 head conv / Cabs 1x12's, Detuned 2x12's (Stereo rig)

plan-x

Postby Andy cowman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

plan-x wrote:Oh Andy..... :roll: One of these days you'll finally get to play one. :mrgreen:

Im not your friend anymore!
:mrgreen:
Tom Anderson hollow t classic,
Laney lc15 tube amp
Barber tone press with b-buff
Barber ddlg
Barber 1/2 gainer
B-Custom super sport
Barber duel unlimited. ( on the list!)
Mxr micro chorus

Elixir cables
Andy cowman

Postby David Barber » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

UnLimiTeD 2-channel overdrives are all GONE!

We will try to build another run this summer. We will need to train more builders to handle building more of these, we are killing Ronni with orders...maybe I should have mentioned the two channel unLimiTeD was built in the custom shop? I doubt we can keep that up, manpower is a very real limitation of large runs of pedals.
PRS SE One, PRS SE EG, PRS McCarty rosewood neck, Anderson Hollow T, Anderson Hollow Classic, Hamer Artist, Fender Strats and Teles, All Barber Pedals, Barber Echelon, Barber Energy cab.
http://www.barberelectronics.com/sounds.html
http://www.barberelectronics.com/pickuptest.htm
http://www.barberelectronics.com
David Barber

Postby plan-x » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Well thanks Ronni! In advance for what I know will be one the best constructed/assembled pedals out there. Not to mention the actual pedal's tone. A remarkable Barber evoulution that led to my favorite choice of overdrive pedal for where I live...low-mid gain & beyond, transparency heaven. It is the perfect pedal for me. 8-)
Plan-x

plan-x

Postby Thazy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Just got mine today. WOW!!! Makes my Strat into my Blues Deluxe sound huge. The way the Mid and Tone controls work together is very cool. I found many cool tone settings between the two. Well done Dave and Ronnie.
"Make everything louder than everything else..."

Stratocasters, DR Z, Fender, and Mesa amps, Barber Tone Press, DD, DDLG, LTD Silver, LTD SR, Trifecta...other pedals; Xotic, EWS, MI Audio, Catlinbread, Visual Sound, Keeley, Boss, Paul C, Mojo Hand, MXR...
Thazy

Postby hamerman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm

My Dual UnLimiTeD has returned! And the two channels are identical and wonderful! Everything I hoped for and more.
Slight tweaks of the midrange can coax a real THUMP out of my Vibrochamp, even at low volumes. I can't wait to try it on my bigger amps with a bit of volume. Now I'm jonesing for a Half-Gainer to pair up with it.
Fender Strat Plus with Lindy Fralin and Duncan JB pickups, Hamer Special and Special FM; Egnater Tweaker, Blackface Fender Princetons and Bassman; Barber Dual UnLimiTed; DD w/mod board, LTD Silver and SR, Dual Direct Drive, Small Fry, Dirty Bomb, Tone Press, CDD and GC; MXR Phasers and Flanger; Strymon El Capistan Delay, Corona Chorus, Vortex Flanger, Strymon Lex.
hamerman

Postby Properpat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 am

Just got mine a few days ago (saw one online and jumped on it). Love this pedal! I realize that tone is highly subjective, but I believe this is the most versatile and best sounding overdrive pedal I've ever heard.
Alder bodied, maple/pau ferro necked parts-caster with one Seymour Duncan Griffin (my name choice; Custom slug coil with a Pegasus screw coil and a roughcast and unoriented A5 magnet).
Properpat

PreviousNext

Return to Barber pedals