missing person: David barber

Discuss standard production effect pedals

missing person: David barber

Postby Andy cowman » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:02 am

Has anybody seen David barber, ive bombarded him with emails and I think his heads exploded! Or hes gone into hiding!
So if there are no more barber pedals made, then I take full responsibility and whole heartedly apologise gents. Im glad none of you live in the UK so I cant be lynch mobbed!!
Tom Anderson hollow t classic,
Laney lc15 tube amp
Barber tone press with b-buff
Barber ddlg
Barber 1/2 gainer
B-Custom super sport
Barber duel unlimited. ( on the list!)
Mxr micro chorus

Elixir cables
Andy cowman

Re: missing person: David barber

Postby DreamTheaterRules » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 am

Andy, you crack me up. But, if you made Daves head explode, I'm not going to think you are funny anymore! :lol:
PRS 25th Anniversary Custom 22 LTD Semi Hollow, new PRS Custom24. PRS Custom 22, EBMM JP12, 50th Anniversary Am/Dlx Strat, Peavey Wolfgang, Ibanez JS 1000 + 79 Artist, Carvin Bolt T (Gibson, Taylor Acoustics)
PRS 2 Channel Custom 50, PRS 2 Channel H, Mesa Boogie Mark V25, Mesa TA 15, Mesa Mini Rectifier, Barber LP, LTDv2, CTP, Fulltone pedals.
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=4876/singles
DreamTheaterRules

Postby Andy cowman » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Its ok I found him!!!!!!!
David and ronni were in the pub going over chorus and delay circuit configurations :mrgreen:
Laney lc15 tube amp
Barber ddlg
Barber 1/2 gainer
B-Custom super sport
Mxr micro chorus

Elixir cables
Andy cowman

Postby DreamTheaterRules » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm

:lol: :lol:
PRS 25th Anniversary Custom 22 LTD Semi Hollow, new PRS Custom24. PRS Custom 22, EBMM JP12, 50th Anniversary Am/Dlx Strat, Peavey Wolfgang, Ibanez JS 1000 + 79 Artist, Carvin Bolt T (Gibson, Taylor Acoustics)
PRS 2 Channel Custom 50, PRS 2 Channel H, Mesa Boogie Mark V25, Mesa TA 15, Mesa Mini Rectifier, Barber LP, LTDv2, CTP, Fulltone pedals.
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=4876/singles
DreamTheaterRules

Postby plan-x » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 pm

:lol: :lol:
Plan-x
http://www.myspace.com/wichmanbrewster

Gain-Changer Tone Press (w/B-Buff) I Have had most Barbers
Timmy, Zendrive (Chorus, delay & wah....the usual stuff)
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic 2x12 combo / Traynor YCV-40 head conv / Cabs 1x12's, Detuned 2x12's (Stereo rig)

Parker Fly deluxe S2 (HSS), Nitefly P (HH)
plan-x

Postby RussB » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am

MIA

That makes sense because I emailed him about a faulty pedal and he never got back to me

Snow White Auto Wah > Tone Press > Octron > CC Hybrid > Aqua-Vibe > B-Buff > Dirty Bomb > Timmy v2 > Turbo Tuner > Carbon Copy > Quantum Leap > Flint - - -18 Watt TMB - - - JCM 800 - - - Single Recto
RussB

Postby David Barber » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 am

RussB wrote:MIA

That makes sense because I emailed him about a faulty pedal and he never got back to me

:o :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I re-emailed you the response I sent back on March 31st, I noticed you have a different email address here at the forum than on the email you had sent me (don't know if thats the issue)...you should have two emails in response from me at this point, one from the 31st, and a copy that I sent you today....let me know if you are getting these! :D
PRS SE One, PRS SE EG, PRS McCarty rosewood neck, Anderson Hollow T, Anderson Hollow Classic, Hamer Artist, Fender Strats and Teles, All Barber Pedals, Barber Echelon, Barber Energy cab.
http://www.barberelectronics.com/sounds.html
http://www.barberelectronics.com/pickuptest.htm
http://www.barberelectronics.com
David Barber

Postby hamerman » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 am

I don't see how he's been missing. I called the shop on Wednesday, and he picked up the phone. I emailed yesterday, and he answered. That's about as good a service as one could hope for. I email Jen and get answers within minutes. I couldn't ask for better.
Fender Strat Plus with Lindy Fralin and Duncan JB pickups, Hamer Special and Special FM; Egnater Tweaker, Blackface Fender Princetons and Bassman; Barber Dual UnLimiTed; DD w/mod board, LTD Silver and SR, Dual Direct Drive, Small Fry, Dirty Bomb, Tone Press, CDD and GC; MXR Phasers and Flanger; Strymon El Capistan Delay, Corona Chorus, Vortex Flanger, Strymon Lex.
hamerman

Postby Andy cowman » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

hamerman wrote:I don't see how he's been missing. I called the shop on Wednesday, and he picked up the phone. I emailed yesterday, and he answered. That's about as good a service as one could hope for. I email Jen and get answers within minutes. I couldn't ask for better.

Sorry, I was joking around, ive done his head in over the last few days with a few emails all fired off at once..
I didnt get a reply straight away as is the norm probably as he is so busy, so I just made light of it with a missing persons ad. My bad!
Your right of course barber electronics has probably the best customer service in the industry hence why I buy so many of his pedals.

The rest of the world thinks the British are patient and like to Que.
Its a lie!!!
:mrgreen:
Laney lc15 tube amp
Barber ddlg
Barber 1/2 gainer
B-Custom super sport
Mxr micro chorus

Elixir cables
Andy cowman