LTD low gain overdrive is now available in a custom silver hammertone
paint. The Silver LTD carries the sweet clear overdrive character
of the Classic LTD, but with a flatter eq response. The Silver LTD
continues the tradition of stellar chord clarity, with copious sweetness
Sweet Spot tone
control, very subtle tone shift that is usable throughout the
entire rotational range.
- Precision matched components-using proprietary specifications
to ensure symmetrical clipping and reduced intermodulation distortion.
- True bypass switching with led indicator- this is achieved by
using an extremely high grade switch, in addendum Solid 20 gauge
copper hookup wire is used between the jacks and switching.
- Full size pots- for durability and for easy serviceability if
- Hand made-we make the LTD one at a time and each one is signed
and dated by the craftsman.
- Volume knob response circuitry-more shades shades and
textures at your fingertips than ever before,just by adjusting your
- Cast aluminum enclosure-our incredibly durable enclosure will
last decades if not centuries!
- Double sided pc board with plate through holes-This is the way
the military does it when they want electronics to work FOREVER!
all pedals should be made this way , few are....once again Barber
electronics draws the line in the sand!
- Three knob control +2 internal adjustments -The LTD uses a simple
three knob control layout to keep things easy on the performer.
There are two more trim adjusts inside of the LTD so the most demanding
player can match bass and presence to his/her needs.
- Ready for 18 volt operation-The LTD operates from 9 volts to 18
volts, this allows use of higher voltage converters and supplies,
for players who want to try higher voltage tweaks.
- Vintage and modern style components- Players have requested the
use of carbon comp resistors, metalized polyester and silver mica
caps. These components were thought to be only available on the
highest priced pedals. Players asked, and we delivered...no problem.
In addition the Silver LTD has some modern components to get things
dialed in perfectly.
- Center EQ tone control- This Barber tuned vintage style control
is meant to sound balanced at the 12 o clock position, from there
going up adds treble and cuts bass, turning it down adds bottom
and cuts treble. The Silver LTD makes use of the entire range of
the tone adjustment with a Sweet Spot tone control.
The Silver LTD was reborn from and early LTD prototype
that some of our best known beta testers and friends had fallen in
love with and refused to ever return (thieves!). We took this early
flatter response prototype and tuned it in to the enth degree
and now we are making it available to the guitar playing masses.
With a perfectly tuned drive and new Sweet Spot
subtle tone controls you will hear terms like; clean, purring, bloom,
twang, sweet, balanced, smooth, clear, sustain, harmonics etc... flying
through your head and hands!
Includes dc jack . (ac
power adaptor not included)
current draw 12ma